Med Dr (U Zurich) and Dentist (U Basel)
- since 2018 ITI Speaker Status
- Since Nov. 2016 Educator, Coach, Consultant
in Implantology and Oral Surgery
- 1992 - 2016 oral surgery referral
- 2007 Fellow member of the ITI, International Team for Implantology
- Development and scientific evaluation of a new, minimally invasive operation method for implantation in the maxillary sinus area (sinus lift according to Benex). Peer reviewed publication: Zeitschrift für Zahnärztliche Implantologie, ZZI, 1/2010.
- Development and patenting of an instrument for tissue-conserving tooth root extraction (Benex Extractor).
- Activity as specialist dental consultant for 15 years.
- 1998 - 2017 Management of the ITI (International Team for Implantology) - ITI Study-Club Director "Central Switzerland"
- Regular live-demo operations (sinus lift/extraction/soft tissue management) for dentists and industry specialists
- 1989 – 1992 Dental assistant in private practice
- 1982 – 1989 Regular SUVA district medical officer substitutions, totaling about 1 working year
- 1986 – 1989 Studied dentistry - University of Basel, state examination 1989 Best dentistry student award 1989
- 1979 – 1986 Working as Junior Doctor at different hospitals focusing on surgery
- 1981 Thesis: The Splenome
- 1973 – 1979 Medical studies - University of Zurich, state examination 1979
- 1973 Type B Matura at Lucerne grammar school
- Born on 02.10.1951 and raised in Horw, Lucerne,
- Since 1975 in partnership with Mariteres Hofstetter, two adult sons, 1983 and 1988.
Swiss Association for Oral Surgery and Stomatology SSOS
Fellow Member of International Team for Implantology ITI, Speaker-Status
Swiss Society for Implantology SGI
Swiss Dental Association SSO
Lucerne Dental Association LZG